*Photo is for illustrative purposes only. Actual colors and options may vary.
The following services qualify for entry:
There are multiple ways to get a store number:
1. Entry Period: The Dream Car Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 A.M. EST on November 13, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on December 31, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and have a valid U.S. driver’s license, at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC, (“Sponsor”), Interstate Battery System of America, Inc. (“Interstate Batteries”), and their respective parent entities, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, and other entities involved in the implementation of the Sweepstakes (including Participating Locations, as defined below, and prize suppliers) and the immediate family members of, and individuals residing in the same household as, such individuals are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit any participating Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus, Michel Tires Plus, or Wheel Works store within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (“Participating Locations”) and request a free battery test. You are NOT required to purchase a replacement battery or any other part or service from Participating Location in order to enter the Sweepstakes. A store visit is required to enter the Sweepstakes. (The purpose of the store visit is to advertise Interstate Batteries as well as various other goods and services available for purchase at the listed auto care store locations.) You will receive an invoice (i.e., a receipt) for the test with the invoice number and store number. After requesting a free battery test and receiving a valid invoice, go online to DreamCarWin.com during the Entry Period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. (For the avoidance of doubt, completion of free battery test alone will not result in Sweepstakes entry; personnel at Participating Location cannot enter persons into the Sweepstakes.) A valid Sweepstakes entry must include: name, street address, city, state, ZIP Code, valid e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, store number, article number, and invoice number. (Store number, article number* and invoice number are printed on the invoice.). Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2017 in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the registered account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. Any attempted form of participation in the Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Limit one (1) entry per person/household. A given vehicle may only be used for one (1) free battery test in conjunction with the Sweepstakes; and, an invoice may only be used to enter the Sweepstakes once by the original recipient of same (any use of invoice or data/information included thereon other than as set forth in these Official Rules voids invoice, will result in automatic disqualification and may constitute fraud). If it is discovered that a person has entered more than once using multiple e-mail addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, proxy servers, or like methods (or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules), all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Proof of transmission of entry form does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. Should Sponsor acknowledge receipt of entry, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility or notification of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes.
*Article number will appear on invoice with description “Complete Vehicle Inspection with (CVI)” or “Courtesy Check” or “Electronic Battery Check.”
4. Prizes/ARV/Odds of Winning: Grand Prize (2): 2018 BMW 3 Series Sedan Sport Design** (color and options determined by Sponsor), ARV: $34,900. ARV of all sweepstakes prizes is $68,900. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address.
**Trademark is used solely for prize identification purposes. BMW of North America, LLC is not sponsoring, endorsing, or otherwise affiliated or associated with this Sweepstakes, Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC or Firestone Complete Auto Care.
Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. Grand Prize will be delivered with standard equipment, as described above; any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of a Grand Prize winner. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer, are paid for by Grand Prize winner, and are subject to availability. Delivery may take up to 3 months after winner verification; Sponsor, however, reserves the right to extend delivery date due to vehicle availability upon provision of notice to winner without liability of any kind. Winners must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and will be required to provide proof of automobile insurance at time of delivery; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential winner. No prize substitution, cash substitution or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize winners will be solely responsible for all optional equipment, title, license, insurance and registration fees required in claiming the vehicle, applicable taxes as well as all other expenses relating to the receipt and use of prize vehicle, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. All federal, state, local and other taxes, license fees, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winners. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize and agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor and its representatives relative to same (including provision of Social Security Number for governmental reporting purposes). Grand Prize winners will be provided instructions to obtain his/her Grand Prize at a location to be determined by Sponsor. Grand Prize winners must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notification that such specified location has received vehicle. Grand Prize may differ from image of vehicle in Sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor disclaims any and all liability in conjunction therewith. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY REGARDING GRAND PRIZE VEHICLE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR INTENDED PURPOSE. WINNER ALSO UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY AND ASSUMES ANY AND ALL RISKS IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH.
5. Selection of Winners: Sponsor’s Third-Party Sweepstakes Administrator will conduct a random drawing on or about January 5, 2018, from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2017, to select the Grand Prize winners. Award of a Grand Prize is subject to verification as set forth in these rules.
6. Winner Notification/Verification: A potential prize winner will be notified by the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee by phone, e-mail and/or mail. A response is required within 48 hours of the first attempted notification or the prize will be forfeited, and another potential winner selected. A potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible if: (i) he/she does not comply with these Official Rules; or (ii) if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or potential winner otherwise cannot be contacted by Sponsor or its designee (as the case may be). Such ineligible potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant’s contact information from that provided on entry form.
Grand Prize Winners must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability and Publicity Release (where lawful), and an IRS Form W9. These documents must be notarized and returned within 10 days of the date the documents are sent. Grand Prize winners must have a valid driver’s license, and must present such current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of vehicle. Failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO TAMPERS OR ATTEMPTS TO TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS (INCLUDING MISUSE OF INVOICE FROM FREE BATTERY TEST) WHO ACTS IN A BELLIGERENT, ANTI-SOCIAL OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE MANNER TOWARD PERSONNEL AT PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS OR OTHER PERSONS OR WHO VIOLATES THESE OFFICIAL RULES; SUCH ACTIONS MAY ALSO CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IN SUCH CASE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ALL AVAILABLE LEGAL REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH PERSONS AS WELL AS TO DISQUALIFY THEM FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE).
8. Winners List: For a list of Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped business envelope for receipt by January 19, 2018 to: Dream Car Giveaway Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o ST&P Communications, Inc., 320 Springside Drive, Suite 150, Fairlawn, OH 44333. Winners List will be available after March 1, 2018.
Sponsor: Bridgestone Retail Operations, 333 E. Lake Street, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.